Our company was born in 1965, we have seen the world change and it is right to adapt and evolve with particular attention to the territory.
We cannot ignore the profound transformations that our planet is passing through due to pollution, overheating and abuse of natural resources.
It is a matter of awareness to know that we must now contribute to create the foundations for a management that can be able, at least to considerably reduce the impact of industrial activity on the environment.
Our company is actively committed to look for solutions in the production of chains so that all processing phases have the utmost respect towards the territory and the future of the next generation.
1.Aluminium chains represent a large part of our production. Do you know that aluminum is recyclable?
• Aluminum is a metal that, thanks to recycling, allows huge environmental and energy savings. For this reason, even its smallest components must be collected and recovered.
• Italian aluminum recycling industry has held a prominent position on the world scene for the amount of recycled material. Italy is in fact the third country in the world together with Germany, after the United States and Japan. These are very important results that confirm the continuous research activity for the development of technologies, for the recycling and recovery of aluminum.
• Aluminum has optimal characteristics for recycling: aluminium can be 100% recycled and reused indefinitely, to give life to new products every time. The material sent to the foundries is pre-treated at about 500 degrees to be purged of paints or other adhering substances. Then it is melted at 800 degrees to obtain liquid aluminum from which semi-finished products are obtained, such as the wire to make chains.
• Separate collection, recycling and recovery of aluminum are therefore very important for the economy, for saved energy, for reused raw material and for environmental protection. From this point of view, aluminum and its alloys are extraordinary materials, as they can be recycled indefinitely, without quality penalties. In this sense, aluminum is a perfect example of Circular Economy: by regenerating itself, its eco-sustainability is also guaranteed.
So to give new life to our aluminum chains accessories, when you no longer need them, help the planet and throw them in the special recycling bins!
2. The whole production cycle of our chains respects the environment in its entirety: